We Redefine Home Health Care
Home Health Care Redefined
Home Health Care is generally defined as a manner of providing healthcare services in a residential setting. Compared to traditional ways like hospitalization and confinement in a nursing home, home health care allows the client to receive care without compelling them the admission into an institutionalized setting. Clients can directly receive the care of a nurse, therapist or aide in their comfortable home.
There are many providers of Home Health Care all over Illinois. While 1st Family Home Healthcare, Inc. may be only one of those providers, we’ve been in the business long enough to be seen differently by our clients. Yes, at our agency, we strive to make a difference. We define Home Health Care differently because we know that each client is different. No two patients are alike when it comes to the requirements they have in managing their health. To us, Home Health Care is defined by the client.
A Plan of Care Defined by the Client’s Needs
At 1st Family Home Healthcare, Inc., we provide Home Health Care that is tailored to the distinctive needs of the patient at home. We devise a care plan that is based on:
- Level of Independence retained by the client; considering age, illness, mobility, etc.
- Recommendations of treatment from the physician
- Living Situation with emphasis on the safety of the client; we may consider rearranging some of your furniture or set-up at home to ensure that the client is safe from potential hazards like falling down or slipping and falling.
- Schedule of care provision
- Medication Intake and manner of intake
When you become a client at 1st Family Home Healthcare, Inc., you will also have your very own home health care plan. After all, our services are patient-based so they are defined by what YOU need.
Tell us how we can help you. Call 815-337-4240 today and speak to our staff about your home health care concerns.